Re: EDP Problem

Kevin, try this:

Give a good smack to the side of your rack, cycle the power, and see if it
helps any.  I had this same problem for months (usually solved
successfully
by the aforementioned technique), and it turned out that the RAM and EPROM
chips needed to be removed and have their contacts cleaned.  I guess that
little bit of a jostle must have done just enough to get them working each
time.

-Hans