Re: Loop approach: Loop as effect

> I'm becoming a word curmudgeon. Is this something that happens when you
get
> older? If one more person tells me he is anxious when he is really eager,
> I'm giving him a fat lip.

LOL - I'm fascinated by this linguistic deconstruction thing - there's a
fine line between 'common useage' and just talking bollocks. My personal
bug-bear at the moment is people who say 'literally' when they mean exactly
the opposite - 'he was driving at literally 300 miles an hour'... grrrrr.

Kim, you really ought to take up German, it's a far more specific language
than english, you'd be able to sleep at night then... :o)

right, I'm off, I'm literally starving to death and really anxious to find
something to eat...

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk