UK gig spam - loads of dates!!!!

Loopsters,

I've got loads and loads of [decidedly loop-intensive] solo gigs coming up
before the end of the year -
I'm touring solo opening for 21st Century Schizoid Band (original King
Crimson members playing early KC material), and then have got a few dates
with fellow [looping] solo bassists Michael Manring and David Friesen!!

feel free, nay obliged, to pass on this info to anyone else, and to other
lists - and to
check out my website at http://www.steve-lawson.co.uk - CDs and gig updates
available here. And if you feel so inclined, please sign up for my rapidly
expanding
'street team', to help me get the word out on my gigs and recording in the
future.
Read about it in more detail on my website.

There are some reviews of my latest CD, 'Conversations' as well as a couple
of recent interviews posted on the site.

see you at the gigs,-

Steve

August -
23-26th, Greenbelt Festival, Cheltenham (solo, and duo with Jez Carr)

September 2002
7th - Red Rose Club, Finsbury Park, London (solo, supporting guitarist GP
Hall)
11th - Pizza Express, Kensington Olympia, London (with Jez Carr)

solo on tour supporting
21st Century Schizoid Band

September
15th - The Stables, Wavendon - 01908 280800
19th - Robin 2, Wolverhampton - 01384 637747
20th - Cambridge Corn Exchange - 01223 357851
21st - Newcastle Opera House - 0191 232 0899
22nd - Liquid Room, Edinburgh - 0131 226 7010
25th - Fairfield Halls, Croydon - 020 8688 9291
30th - Queen Elizabeth Hall, London

At the London Guitar Festival
Bolivar Hall, Grafton Way, London W1

17th Sept - Solo, supporting Antonio Forcione
26th Sept - with Franck Vigroux (french fretless guitarist)
07855 775594

With US solo bass legends
Michael Manring and
David Friesen!

November
5th - Ocean 2, Hackney - 020 7314 2800
6th - South Street Arts Centre, Reading
7th - Clinic at the Bass Centre, Wapping (Steve and Michael only)

To buy my CDs, please visit www.steve-lawson.co.uk or
www.pillowmountainrecords.co.uk

cheers!