Re: edp +

--- Mark Sottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net> wrote:
> Hmmmmm.  Maybe I should have waited for the EDP+?  One thing I do
> notice
> is that the fidelity of the EDP isn't as good as the Repeater.

I use EDPs with many different sounds, across the frequency spectrum,
transients, sustained sounds, and find that with proper input gain
setting (appropriate to the source) that very clean hifi results can be
obtained.

I haven't tried the repeater, but have owned jammen, boomerang.

Specifically what aspect of the fidelity of the EDP is inferior to the
repeater, for example signal to noise, frequency responce, harmonic
distortion, intermodulation distorion, hum, etc?

What instruments or kind of sounds reveal this difference in fidelity
between the edp and repeater?

thanks,
bret