Pop using next loop ending with multiply...

Dear folks,

My apologies if this has been mentioned...  I just rejoined the list after
being out of town for two weeks...  Searched the archives, but came up with
nada...

I'm recording a loop, overdubbing, closing, triggering nextloop with
autorecord on, ending with multiply in loop 2, and getting a pop.  This is
all done with an fcb1010, but is reproducible with the edp pedal as well...

Can somebody contribute something on this one?  I'm at a loss...  Midi is
not travelling through any other device, by the way...

Thanks in advance as always, and best to all...

Todd