Re: Quick EDP Question...

  Jas, I definitely will.  Feel free to drop me a note off-list as well.  I
just e-mailed Bret last night about such so we'll see what we can get
happenin' K?  I'm in the process of revamping my entire set-up for the FWLF
 (First Women's Looping Festival)  so would really really really really
love to get together with some other loopers and do a little fun jammy live
thing to get the hang of the Repeaters -as I've just gotten them and am
investigating wildly!   lol!
  Anyway, thanks for the interest, and feel free to keep in touch, K?

Laters,

CQ

At 08:38 AM 7/29/02 -0600, you wrote:

>Being close to Boulder/Denver (and a frequent visitor)  I would
>be very interested in a Rocky Mountain Loop event!
>
>Why should those coastal folks have all the fun?
>Keep us informed if and when something is in the works.
>
>-jas
>Albuquerque
>
>http://zebox.com/dimbulb
>

>Bret wrote:
>

>>I'm in boulder if you have more questions email me.  I met you a few
>>years back at Rob's and we did some looping with a few other musicians
>>in Longmont at Millers.  member? It was the orignal loopapalooza :-)
>>Rocky Mountain Way.
>>
>>Write me off list if you have echoplex questions or to plan the next
>>loopfest in the rockies.
>>
>>bret

---

-Then, anything is possible..."