Re: EH 16 second delay

In a message dated 7/31/2002 2:55:56 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
stanitarium@earthlink.net writes:

<< where he puts it thru its paces(but w/ footpedal!)
 s >>
Actually the footpedal was a pain in the ass and added rather unambient
clunks to your loop, even if you were careful. Which is not to say that
after
15 years of service I was not sorry to see it become someone elses box (an
associate of Nels Cline).After tape loops it opened up a world of sonic
manipulation that I enjoy listening to some of the results of to this
day.The
half speed backwards function possible in the EDP LoopIV upgrade is a nod
in
the direction of this box and it's lore.

                                                              b.helm