New England Looping & GIG - UNDO - Cambridge, MA - Saturday Aug 10th

Hello New England Loopers -

Is there any interest in my resuscitating The Loopers' Collective in the New England area?   You may remember in 1999 and 2000 I pulled together these shows in the Boston and Providence area.  I think we got up to TLC VIII.  Let me know.

OK. Now my gig spam.

Saturday August 10th, I'll be performing an evening of audio subterfuge and sonic deception.  At my side I'll have a batch of the first two UNDO CD's (Neanderthalically, yet coyly, named "UN" & "DEUX") for sale, along with a few "in-progress" UNDO CD's.

        Saturday, August 10th

        UNDO: 9:00 - 10:00
        Otto's Daughter (from NYC): 10:15 - 11:00
        All The Queen's Men: 11:15 - 12:00
        One of  Us: 12:15 - 1:15

        The Pond at the Hideaway Pub
        20 Concord Lane,
Cambridge, MA
        617-661-5000

The Pond at the Hideaway Pub was voted by Improper Bostonian as the hidden gem of the live music scene.  Free Parking, accessible from Alewife Brook Parkway T-Station (Red Line) - on a NIGHT OWL route stopping at all RED LINE stations.

Mapquest to The Hideaway Pub - 20 Concord Lane