Birmingham, AL Gig Introduction

Hey Y'all,

I send out a weekly enewsletter, and here's the latest.  Unfortunately most folks around here don't really care about looping, so I didn't mention it in the following email, but I use a DL-4 with expression pedal pretty extensively in my power trio, mostly to build quick loops for ambiance, and with the pedal, I simply fade them in or out.  Oh, and I play with drummer Chris Fryar of Oteil Burbridge and the Peacemakers.  You may know of Oteil from the Allman Brothers Band, or the Aquarium Rescue Unit, or Government Mule, anywhoo that's my story, I know a guy who knows a guy, and here's my email:

Hi gang!,

Justin Sable Fobes here!
My new album, TUESDAY
NIGHT LIVE FROM THE OASIS!  Is currently in the production phase, which means that you'll be famous.

That's right, you read it here first.

You're welcome.

WHAT?

Having fun will get you everywhere, it will even get you on this CD!  Just show up Tuesday night August 6th, at the Oasis Bar (2807 7th Ave. S. 205-323-5538) between 8:00pm and 10:30pm and get loud!  It's our second live recording session for this fantastic project!  Bring friends, but you won't really need them, because the good ones will already be there!  Drink specials are the norm, as well as extremely fine bartenders, I know this, because I did all of the necessary research ahead of time . . .

The
Suburban Love Junkies will be playing after us from 11:00pm -- till.  Shout Out To Jimmy and Eric

Guys, there will be beautiful girls dancing slutty!

Girls, there will be rich good looking fellas, I know this, because I also happen to be one of them . . .

So come out and love on yourself a little bit, you deserve it!

We are already accepting pre-orders for the CD
TUESDAY NIGHT LIVE FROM THE OASIS! At an unbelievably low Internet discount of only $9.99!  This offer is only available through the Internet for you, our mailing list buds, so do yourself a favor and order earlyAt a savings of $4.99, you'd have to be one poor money manager to pass on this!  All you have to do is reply to this email, or send a personal Check or Money Order made out to:

JUSTIN SABLE FOBES
1089 MACQUEEN CIRCLE
HELENA, AL 35080

Lick Skillet, AL is getting too hot to touch, we've set the place a sizzlin' with our studio recordings of the tunes
Stop, Drop, and Roll, It's Too Much, and Rain Falls Down.  This is the awesomest project I've ever been involved in thanks to Joe Lawrence, Brandon Peeples, and Chris Fryar.  This stuff will be radio ready and ear friendly, so be prepping for a real good listen. . .

Special thanks to Ashley Braswell and all who helped to make the
McGill-Toolen Class of '92 10 Year Reunion a spectacular event!  Whoo-hoo!  I'm way looking forward to 15!  As usual, if you have any suggestions, or if you'd like to be removed, just reply to this email, but don't forget to shout on Tuesday, it will make you widely and popularly known, so get out, and get heard on TUESDAY NIGHT LIVE FROM THE OASIS!

-JUSTIN SABLE FOBES