Re: Repeaters Clock out

Sorry Matthais, I was just trying to conserve bytes.

I've never bothered to try and use the Repeater's clock out for anything
other
than beta testing purposes, what with all the nuttyness of it.  Never
needed to.
I do remember having weird issues trying to synch the Repeater to an EDPs
clock
with Jon Wagner.  I think our Repeaters would freak out when the 8th
note/cycle
thing didn't match.  I think it was because they were trying to get to a
BPM that
was out of it's range.  It was during a gig, so we just abandoned trying
to synch
and played.  I think Jon did figure out that problem though.

Mark