Re: sample based looping vs. delay looping

Lance-

This is a known weakness of the Repeater. Unlike the EDP, Repeater isn't as adept at seamlessly creating an ambient drone in one step.

One workaround that might help, If you create your loop on Repeater first, (i.e. don't lay any sound down, just create a loop to set the length), then overdub afterward, you'll get better results. Since you can store loops on Repeater, this should be practical.

Mark