Re: D-Two Looper Settings

----- Original Message -----
From: <RandomLFO@aol.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 9:25 AM
Subject: Re: D-Two Looper Settings

>      Hello. Thanks very much for the additional info. For a long time I
used
> a Digitech RDS 7.6 and I added a Jamman to it later. I really enjoyed
using
> the RDS 7.6 more than the Jamman. At the time the RDS 7.6 came out it was
> Looping Delay. It worked on the same principal of using 100% feedback to
> infinitely sustain whatever was recorded into it. It did also have an
> infinite repeat button. Does the D2 have one?

no button, but in a sub menu that you can adjust.  you could also control
with midi, so it would be easy to adjust to 100% or 0%.  no reason why you
cannot set to 100% feeback.

>      BTW, if you use a 10 second Delay (mono) does the D2 only output on
one
> channel?

dunno the answer to that one; I'll have to try.

also, it's not completely clear to me that you can use up all 10 sec in a
single tap delay; I think that it's 10 sec total in rhythm delay mode.

someone correct me if I'm wrong.