RE: price drop on Line 6 rack units

>>>About that Echo Pro (rack unit)...
>>>Does anyone know if the Pro model allows you to control the feedback
regeneration?
I downloaded the manual and gave it a look-see . . .
No mention of feedback in the 60 second looper--but I'm sure the 2.5 second
delay models all have regeneration control.
This looks like a useful and versatile unit--and Line 6 seems to be a well
run company.  Wonder if they'll ever make a real looper 8^)?
For $300, how can you go wrong?
Anyway, just for my edification, can anyone tell me if anything is missing
from the DL-4 in the Echo Pro?  Is the interface just as good?  Better?
Anybody using one of these?
Gary