Re: one guitar played therw four guitar amps.

  Brian May uses or used, three banks of four Vox AC-30s each, which he'd
switch between, so there may be some info regarding this in regard to his
set-up.  -Best of luck...

Smiles,

CQ

At 04:48 AM 8/15/02 UT, you wrote:
>I know there are a couple of boxes made specifically for driving
>multiple amps and keep the level of the guitar the same.  There was one
>that came out recently that allowed you to choose different
>combinations of the amps being used, but I don't remember the name.  A
>lot of big-name guitarists use multiple amps, so you might want to
>check Vai's rig, or some guy like that. I know they have similar
>devices in their setup.
>
>Ernesto
>
>On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:24:43 -0600 (MDT), "guitar66."
><jguitar11@webtv.net> said:
>> hi. could you inform me of a way to run one guitar with four full
>> stacks
>> at the same time? is there a simple box that has one input and four
>> outputs with it?   thanks for any help.
>>

>--
>ernesto schnack
>http://schnack.does.it
>
>--
>http://fastmail.fm
> - Ever wonder why we aren't named snailmail.sm?

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit The Guitar Cafe.