From: "ted matsumura" <tedmcom@hotmail.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 12:40 AM
Subject: Re: one guitar played therw four guitar amps.

If you have amps with multiple inputs per channel, you may be able to
jumper an unused input from amp 1 to an input into amp 2, and
so on with a patch cord.  This works well with my 4 input fender tweed
deluxe amps and marshall plexi heads, but you should check
with your amp tech to ensure it's a safe thing to do with our particular
gear.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com