Re: EDP -- Behringer FCB100 oddness

A response to my own message--yesterday i was groggy from carting my new
goodies across the atlantic; after about 3 hours sleep last night i
realized:

1)  that it needs to send a second CC for "off" (programmable on switch 7)
for both record and undo.  This gave me all the standard footpedal
functions
(minus the long press), and the front panel controls work properly again.
But I couldn't get any of the new direct midi commands to work, so I dug
deeper and realized:

2) that the Behringer works perfectly with notes--I now have all the
standard
functions, longpress, all the new ones (well, at least the few that i've
tried to set up).

Now that i've programmed the pedal twice it seems pretty straightforward!
Except:

3)  the footcontrollers (volume and feedback), though set up for a range of
0-127, only yield about 26-127, according to the edp display and my
ears......and i have no idea what to do for that.

Bruce