Re: Critique of Critique of Feedback at Max

  <smile>  -just my opinion of course, but I think there's alot more going
on in the original post than a discussion of feedback.  -but, lol!  since
we're on the subject of feedback and the DL-4 in particular, the CD I
recently did contains mostly older material which was completely done on a
DL-4 which evolves as any other fadable looper might allow for.  part of
this comes from me, always adding new material along with the loop almost
constantly.  -aside from soloing and such.  I agree that the lack of
feedback control is a hinderence, and to me at least, a big annoyance, but
it still works wonderfully in my opinion.  <smile>  I love the little
thing!!!   lol!
 Anyway, I wish I could upload the two pieces I'm talking about somewhere,
but alas, until I come up with more webspace I cannot.  <smile>  -You'll
just have to trust me I guess.   lol!
  Anyway, just my thoughts, and have a wonderful day!...

Smiles,

CQ

---

-Then, anything is possible..."