RE: LD virus alert

matt davignon wrote:

>Just got another virus-looking email from
>Loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com, with the title
>"Hi,mattdavignon,garden
>of delight"

>If it's not coming from Loopers-Delight itself, the sender knows how to
>disguise his email to look like it's coming from LD, and could be pulling
>our emails from LD archives.

>Either way, don't open it.

I was pretty worried for a while in recent history, unsure as to what was
going on--lots of weird messages purporting to be from looper-folk.
So I have been really cautious--and I have the size of email files listed
in
my Inbox (Microsoft Outlook--not Express).  What I notice is that although
the connection icon in the toolbar (and its associated display when
double-clicked, "Connected to ISP") shows a large file being downloaded,
when it appears in my Inbox, the size of these suspect files is 2K or so
(sometimes with ominous messages!)  So my virus protection is doing its job
. . .
And that would be my advice, get protection and update frequently!
Gary