Midi synchro for headrush,DL4 and others

hello
with this list we can find many informations about differents loopers tools
we can find on the market.
With my friends we play with both acoustic instruments and electronic
machines, so we absolutely
need to have looer tools with midi synchronisation.
Echoplex, Jamman and Repeater are equipment that are good solutions for our
needs.
But they are not easy to find in Europe or with a price that is far from
our
possibilities.
and we don't always need all the possibilities these wonderfull toys could
bring.
So last winter I began a project: to transform my Headrush to be able to
synchronise to  midi clock.
The first prototype was built and began to give satisfaction ...I have some
little modifications to do to finish this project.
I think other equipment like RC20, DOD D12, DL4 ... could be modified to
become slave with midi clock in the same manner.
( on my proto I can set the number of measures I want to record, and when I
press Record on the Headrush, the end of loop
is automaticly set at the right place, according to tempo and midi clock.)

My english being not very good, I hesitated to write something about
that...

But perhaps different people have already done those modifications and I
will be glad to speak about that
and perhaps other people that already have looper tools like Headrush will
be happy to enhance them...

all the best

Jean Pierre ( Poitiers - France)

winmail.dat