Re: more loopfests

Let's do a loopfest at the newly reopened Zeitgeist Gallery in Cambridge.
I thought of this earlier in the year, but then the old space burned
down....

I currently book a new music series there, first Sunday of every month. We
could probably have our own weekend, if we wanted. And press would be
possible, my series has been getting decent press, and if there's a bunch
of folks working on it.....

Whaddaya think?

E.D.