Re: Reewbie looper o o loop

oh, i like the more physical aspect of it.
i'll have to get out the picture of the 55 gallon drun covered with 2"
recorded tape stock, rotating.
played it with tape heads mounted on boom stands

Mark Sottilaro wrote:

> Oh Das, with your primitive technology.  Just get your ass over and I'll
> let you input something into my Echoplex Digital Pro.  You know you want
> to.
>

> On Wednesday, August 21, 2002, at 03:36  PM, das wrote:
>

> > just get a four track open reel....
> >
> > perhaps build long arms for the reels....
> >
> > and a foot switch.......

Hey,

Welcome to the Looper list.  BTW, you might be interested in the fact
that Line 6 just knocked all it's pro modelers prices down to $300.  The
Delay Pro is the rack mounted version of the thing that Russ was looping
with last time we played.  Zzounds has them.  I want the MOD and Filter
Pro bad!

-i'll go look at 'em

Broke down and bought a AirSynth.  Fuck yeah baby.  Nice.  Very fun.
Too hip for prime time.

-they take a while to get the hang of, a real instrument, not just an
effect box.

While I was breaking down, I brought my Guitar in to a PRO for the
Sustainiac installation when I got to the point where I realized that
contrary to Sustainiac's advise, I'd need to start routing to fit the
battery in.  Should have it back in a week.

-urrrrrrr, routers.......

Are we playing this sunday?  Let me know, eh?

=ya ya