Re: more loopfests

The gallery is now located on Cambridge St. in Inman Square, in a much
bigger and better space than before. zeitgeist-gallery.org

Site for my series: http://aim.telepathyrecords.com

The looper's collective sounds great! Let's discuss further. Email me
off-list when you can.

Also, how many of you on here would be interested in performing, were we
to put together some Loopfest-type thing?

(For those of you who emailed about bookings, I'll have a better idea of
where things stand at the beginning of next week. I'll email you privately
with info)

Elio