RE: Line 6 Echo Pro MIDI Control (long)

May I add that the D-Two gets along with extremely crappy MIDI clocks, up
a respectable level - it's about the only thing delay-wise in my equipment
can sync to the Repeater without clicking.

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de
digital penis expert group - www.dpeg.de
The MoinSound Archives - www.mp3.com/moinlabs