Re: A/B switch for Echoplex

For the drilling&soldering types - I'm looking at my EDP footswitch now
and wondering if there might be a suitable taller momentary switch
which could be drilled and mounted above each current switch
with its own jack on the back. Then there'd be 2 independent sets
in the same floorspace. Some paint or electrical tape across that
area (to cover the logos) would keep it from looking too chaotic.
Just a suggestion...

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to