EDP sticker brainstorming

Well, I think something like, "I'm Looping with the ECHOPLEX" with a
Gibson logo would suggest "Delay" music due to the fact that everyone
who speaks English knows the word "echo" means a delayed repetition of
sound.  Good name.  It kind of already says what it does.  Add the word
loop in there and if what you're doing is obviously repeating to some
degree, or doing anything that a non looper equipped instrumentalist
couldn't do, it should spark some interest.

Mark Sottilaro