Re: Loop V request (was Re: A/B switch for Echoplex)

But I have yet to find a MIDI controller that I like as much as the EFC-7.
Now, true most of my comparison is relative to the FC-200, but finding
something that is reasonably programmable, has enough buttons in a line,
has
a good feel to the switches, doesn't consume excessive floor space, etc.
hasn't been successful so far. Throw in the fact that the EFC-7 while
arguably overpriced for the amount of hardware involved is still a lot less
expensive than most MIDI controllers.

Mark