Re: CHECKING IN (Southern Oregon, USA)

wow, I must have missed the initial thread...
too much text in my life.

>  >1) where you live . . .

New York City

>  >2) where you would like to perform (a city or a region) . . .

The New York City area.

>  >3) whether you have the desire to perform in any other region . . .

I'd be willing to travel somewhat if there
were (to be crass) a chance for a large audience and/or reviews
and/or $$$.

I don't have a car.

I am thinking personally that next summer will be a time
for me to tour.

>  >4) would you be willing to host a fellow looper or loopers
>>at a local venue (by producing the event yourself) if they
>>came in from out of town to play a show with you -- the
>  >mini-looping festival approach . . .

Sure, there's open loop every Saturday day and I imagine
that we could by now book an evening gig in a bigger space.

>  >5) would you be willing to put a performer up at your
>  >home during the length of their stay . . .

Sure, I could put up one or two for a few days-- we could
probably put up a horde for a night or two (but I'd have to
clear it with my roommate) -- we have a decent-sized
loft in Chelsea (though a stroke of luck!)

     /t
--

http://loopNY.com ......................An "open loop": shows every
Saturday!