Re: checking in ohio

1)where you live:

MOVING TO OBERLIN, OH TOMORROW

2)where you would like to perform (a city or a region)

OBERLIN, CLEVELAND,

3) whether you have the desire to perform in any other
region

NEW YORK, PHILLY, DC,

4)  would you be willing to host a fellow looper or
loopers at a local

WOULD CERTAINLY BE WILLING TO TRY

5)  would you be willing to put a performer up at your
home during the
length of their stay

YOU WANNA SLEEP ON MY DORM ROOM FLOOR? ;'p

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, IF WE DID SOMETHING IN OBERLIN,
THERE ARE PLENTY OF PLACES TO STAY, AND IF WE DID IT
THROUGH THE COLLEGE, THERE MAY EVEN BE GUEST HOUSING
AVAILABLE.

RICK, I AM LOVING THE NEW CD, AND IF YOU WANT TO COME
TO OBERLIN FOR A PERFORMANCE/DEMONSTRATION/SEMINAR AT
THE SCHOOL, I'M SURE I CAN WORK IT OUT. THE HEAD OF MY
DEPARTMENT (TECHNOLOGY AND MUSIC AND RELATED ARTS) IS
ALSO A WINDSYNTHESIZER GUY, AND I'M SURE HE'LL BE VERY
INTRIGUED WHEN I PLAY HIM THE CD.

CHEERS,

PHIL

=====
"Compassion is the sometimes fatal capacity for feeling what
it's like to live inside somebody else's skin.
 It is the knowledge that there can never really be any
peace and joy for me until there is peace and joy finally
for you too."
                                   -Frederick Buechner
"The jewel is in the lotus."