RE: Using the Wind Synth to control the Repeater

Here are some things I like doing with my EWI ...

Build up a nice pad in my EDP to use as backing for a lead sound.

Use my EDP as a drone for something like bagpipes or to play a flute
over ...

Sometimes I'll play a sample from my Z8 or a mixture of my synths
through my Eventide Eclipse.  Sometimes I play it through a diatonic
shift verb type patch and the note I play on my EWI selects the scale or
mode that the diatonic shifter uses to manage the chordal structure and
pitch shifting.  Who says a monophonic instrument can't make chords ...
:-)

M. Steven Ginn

Please go to
<www.SeptemberRising.org>