Re: the sticker

On Tuesday, August 27, 2002, at 04:06  AM, Matthias Grob wrote:
> well, stickers probably are cheap, we can do them without Gibson... but
> they should include it to the EDPs... if it does not say Gibson on it,
> Line6 could distribute them just as well...

My idea was to promote looping, but to mainly promote the EDP.  Why?  If
there's a commercially successful looper, perhaps they'll think twice
about long gaps of no production.  Maybe they'll even pay Matthias and
Kim to develop some new hardware.

But with stickers so cheap, we could easily do both an EDPcentric  and a
generic looping sticker.

Mark