Fwd: behringer midi-foot controller

Hey,
   I recently purchased the behringer FCB1010, because I own the
behringer blue devil, so i figured the set-up would go pretty easy.
unfortunately, i don't know anything about midi, and i thought the
instructions would be much more simple, so i can't figure out how to
use this equipment i now own.  can you explain it to me?

Nic Johnson

You start out owning stuff, but sooner
or later your stuff owns you.