Re: south-east looping roll call

In a message dated 8/27/02 4:50:39 PM Central Daylight Time, jimfowler@prodigy.net writes:

just trying to find others in the south east...say tennessee and
south...east of texas.

if we can get enough folks together, we could have a deep south loop
get-together...complete with fried chicken, bbq, hords of mosquitoes and
lots of coke (please note: in the south, coke can mean anything from coke to
sprite to root beer...)

-jim

Hey Jim,

I'm originally from Mobile, AL, and still get back down there every once in a while to gig.  I live in Birmingham, AL currently and would love to help pull something together.  Email me off list...

-Justin Sable Fobes
www.MP3.COM/Justin_Sable_Fobes