To repeat, or not to repeat....

I sort of asked this within the "ruminations" thread but maybe not everyone
is reading that so I will "repeat" my question.

 My main interest in the Repeater is that it can record  4  tracks per loop
with the ability to mix and bounce those tracks.

I'm just curious to know if there is any other loop hardware that runs  4
or more simultaneous parallel tracks like the Repeater. The only other
options I found were either software, custom made super expensive, or doing
things like stacking EDP's synched together.  What about this new Roland
MC09 phrase sampler?

I cut my research short when I realized the Repeater was a discontinued
item and picked one up while I had the chance.

Anything I missed?

Thanks

Great list, y'all  have been a huge help.

Mike B

Mike Berman
digiboy@nyc.rr.com