From: Gary Lehmann [mailto:healthquestrecruiter@earthlink.net] On Behalf
Of relayonemanband@earthlink.net
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 12:29 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: JamMan remote display

http://www.customaudioelectronics.com/
These look like the guys!
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: faisal moro [mailto:faisalmoro@mac.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 8:24 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: JamMan remote display

hi all

i've recently seen that mr Warren Cuccurullo (from Frank Zappa to
Duran Duran) has a custom built remote display connected to his
JamMans.

You can take a look at Warren's rig at this address:
http://www.virtualguitarmagazine.com/Warren_Cuccurullo/wc_rig.htm

I asked Bob Bradshaw, but he said he didn't built that.
I asked Bob sellon but never had a reply (yet).
Does anybody else has some similar devices or knows how to build it?

thanks in advance
Faisal