OT: midi controllers

Can someone recommend a source for midi controllers?
I'd like to supplement my FCB1010, not with a bigger
fancier pedal(or key)board, but a single or double
switch and CC pedal.

One problem I want to solve is pitch shifting with
discrete values, eg. down third, fifth, octave
without trying to find them in a wide range of values.

Another cool thing would be a hand-held controller so I could
move around more while looping.

Yours in rhythm,
Steve