OT: heat stable guitars?

Perhaps this is a really stupid question, but how stable are
Steinberger graphite instruments to heat? Could one be left in a hot
car all day without being damaged?

It'd be nice to have something I could go practice on at lunchtime
without  the hassle of carting it around the office (checking it in
with security, checking it out, having my coworkers lookin at me funny,
etc). So if I had something I could just leave in the trunk of the car,
that'd be great.

Greg