Re: EDP and a BIG burst of static/hiss

My EDP consistently has BIG static upon booting.  I've learned it needs to
warm up for a couple of minutes, and then it's not any longer a problem, it
works fine.

It has been suggested as sounding like bad memory.

-D
avid

"One sweet dream___
Pick up the bags and get in the limousine___
Soon we'll be away from here__
Step on the gas and wipe that tear away___
One sweet dream___came true__today
came true__today..."
(L/M)