Re: Modeling Amps

  -All very good names, those...  <smile>  How about The Big Scary Ambient
Band?!!!    lollollol!  -Well I suppose it's not quite as ambient with the
cool groovage going on...    lol!  The 505's gettin' more awesome and
scary!   woohoo!
  Thanks for answering about the VG-8s.  I wasn't sure...

Laters,

C-Monster

---

-Then, anything is possible..."