Re: Mixers For Guitar Signal - Opinions/Suggestions Please

In a message dated 9/14/02 11:42:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lucafeed@tin.it writes:

I agree with Kim when he says that deep-looping drives a lot of us gtr
player from classic amps to full range monitors

i use the mackie srm 450s and a mackie 1202 mixer for my looping (mostly guitar), as of late i have been sending a third signal out to a fender "champ", it seems to "fatten" my sound a bit and gives me one more "dynamic" to play with.....michael