Re: Great devices discontinued

>> I called Behringer's USA distribution phone number today (listed on
>> their web site), and also stopped by a Guitar Center to ask an employee
>> to do a check in their system.  Both sources claimed that the FBC1010 is
>> still very much in production... so take that for whatever it may be
>> worth.
> I emailed Behringer directly and will post their response- I think it
> highly unlikely they discontinued it esp if you notice much of their
> gear now has "FCB1010" compatible labeling.
> Cliff

I think you guys might be right.  I looked up the Behringer webpage before
posting, clicked on the "discontinued products" page and found the FBC1010
-
however, checking the site again, I see that it's listed on *every* page;
the page navigation is screwed up, I think.

Anyhoo, whatever the reason, they're cheap right now.

Mike