Re: EDP Noise level

The noise I originally brought up is hiss..sometimes a lot - most likely a
poor gain structure that I have never mastered using the AUX of a
board..sometimes I'll get a level that is beautiful- other times it
destroys my mood to play. When I do push the input level to the pre
distorition threshhold i find I can't layer as much without suffering
distorion.

ALSO Hans grabbed on to the point that this happens at times with out any
input...a system hiss of sorts, that changes pitch as you add? It only
happens sometimes without prediction.

Thanks for the input. (pun intended)
tq