Re: schematic

>Dick: you will not be able to build anything like what's on the
>market--except perhaps the Z-Vex Lo Fi Looper, which is in the ballpark of
>what I'm looking at doing.  Do you know what a 3kHz bandwidth sounds like?
>No competition for Line 6 or Boss, to say the least.

hm... I would say you can do better, in some ways, just with 74HC
chips. The most dificult probably is to find a CODEC that does not
need a processor to start...
But you definitally need to know a little more than just soldering...
Why dont you contact that guy from uruguay who recently appeard on
this list, he seems to have something going...

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org