Re: MiniDisc for field recording

Ah, I see.  Too big.  I know it's not that big, but IMO, sometimes the
difference between using something like this and not using it, is
whether or not it fits in your pocket.  I *love* my old Nikon 35mm, but
it most often stays home while my little Olympus digital model gets
nicely shoved into my cargo pants pocket.  Stealth is key.

Mark Sottilaro