Re: Digitech GNX3

The GNX3 actually as 3 Bass amp models included.  I actually got rid of
a bunch of stuff recently to get a GNX2, for portability issues.  I
looked at the GNX3 for it's looping ability, but felt it to be much too
limited.  I don't think you're going to find an all in one solution.
Maybe a Boomerang, Line6 DL4 or RC20 are the ticket for you if you want
to keep it on the floor.

As for me, I did my first gig with my "micro rig"  I was able to carry
it all in one trip and set it up in 6 min.  AMAZING.. for me.
Guitar-GNX2 - Repeater - (Alesis AirFX in effects loop) - PA

The venue supplied the PA, as it was part of the NorCal Noisefest 2002.
  One of the other guitarists in our band (Big City Orchestra) was
looping with the DL4, and that seemed to do a nice job if you don't
care about synching to a MIDI clock.  I'm not sure what the max loop
length is, though.

Mark Sottilaro