Re: dancing loops nightmare

I could see how you could blend some looping in with a lot of live
>stuff, but to do it totally with looping would be a trick.

dont quite understand... is that what I call "to switch the loop off" ?
:-)
----
I was thinking just to play the classes in the old fashioned live approach (no looping), and occasionally throw in some simple looping when the class is getting into a groove for a while...(otherwise I would get frustrated when the teacher stopped every 30 seconds!)

Matthias, your EDP chops are superior to where you should be able to pull off a lot..I just kept stumbling over myself, but I could immediately see how setting up a simple backbeat loop, etc could be really helpful...

So is there a good Live PC laptop looping program that would let you change tempos on the fly, anyone?

Do you Yahoo!?