Re: dancing loops - D2? Ambiloop? KYMA?

  Hi Dennis. Thanks for your reply. Does Data Sonification utilize Granular Synthesis to achieve this? Can you set this data sonification technique to respond to tempo in anyway? If you can navigate thru the field, what parameters can you set in relation to that? I have been working with Reaktor for a while now. Of course with the granular module in Reaktor you can adjust the size of the piece of the sound file you are granulizing in realtime, along with grain size, etc. I'm sure KYMA must allow some incredible realtime control capabilities. I guess that you could have a loop going, and perform this Data Sonification technique on it as you go. Maybe one could even morph between the original loop and new ambiences you could create via this Data Sonification technique.
     Do you think that KYMA could adjust the tempo of loops, without glitching the audio, on the fly? It probably could.
     Thanks, Marc