edp strange hissssss and gig spam

Hi guys,
I was about to send you my next gig-spam but, unfortunately, I first have
ask this oracle about a strange behaviour of my edp.
A loud hiss (white noise) is coming out from my edp after record.
Switched everything off in my rack, record silence, and still there it is.
input volume to zero, record silence, there again.
it is just increasing if I record with higher input vol.
:-(
I know when doing a gig for Cage's birthday, this can pass as something
conceptual, but i'd prefer to have the chance to choose it.....
thanks for rescueing me.

anyway, info about the gig are here:

http://www.mmt.it/cage.htm

thanks a lot,