Re: looping brings infinity?

> > But we *are* nature.  We don't *mimic* nature.
>
> I'm not 100% convinced that we are nature.
>
> Mankind works against nature. You only have to look at how we fight
> amongst ourselves and slowly suffocate the planet and kill off all the
> other species of living matter and natural resources. We are almost like
> viruses - consume, spread, consume, spread....

But isn't that what living organisms do?  Viruses are part of nature.
Animals also fight each other for resources, and deplete their environment,
kill off other species and so on.  Plants do the same.  Other forces
generally counteract them--or else they succeed until their success limits
them.  It only seems harmonious and balanced and tranquil when
generalized....