Roland FC-100

> The Roland FC-200 will work as a momentary controller. I was surprised
>when
>  a survey of controllers revealed how few had this feature.

Beware though, if you want to send Note-Ons
then you can only do it from a keyboard type layout
of buttons, you can't program which note number you want.

...and it seems to only work on one MIDI channel !!!!

Won't send a mixture of Prog Change, CC, Noteon
from the same bank
as it has a separate Mode to send each of these independently.

Only got this info by pestering the poor 'guy in the shop'
so maybe not 100% accurate, though we did get the manual out.

Costs more than Twice the Behringer FCB1010,
(which it resembles in appearance)

...but it has about six programmable expression pedal inputs,
(and one ped onboard)
(but remember these are probably all on the same channel)

Matthias tells me that MIDI pedals made by big companies
are designed by the apprentices and the idiots.

andy butler