Re: looping brings infinity?

Why wouldn't you call these nature?  Would you call a bird's nest nature?
Is a
monkey's ant stick nature?  Animals use tools.  The EDP happens to be a
tool
that this species uses for a specialized form of communication.  Where
would
you draw the line?  You can't.  Sure, we're monkeys that have figured out
how
to make VCRs and Salad Shakers, but monkeys none the less.

If anyone has relegious issues with this, I'll post the nude pict of me in
tree eating a banana.  DON'T MAKE ME!

Mark Sottilaro